Monday, February 23, 2009

Where's my Randi Rhodes, Nova M Radio?

NO one, and I mean NO ONE on the radio can make a point BETTER than MS Randi Rhodes. I'm going out of my way to find out why Air America AND now Nova M Radio is making it so hard for MS Rhodes to be on the air. YEA, for anyone that DOESN'T think were right at the beginning of a CLASS WAR, then look to the horizon...

...and then read on for the greatest idea for a new radio show since Phil Henry.


UPDATE: 3-27-09 To Nancy Skinner
I listened to your program yesterday when you allowed some ignorant, holier-than-thou caller badmouth and name call MS Randi Rhodes. THAT ISN’T RIGHT! I’ve tried to get the whole story why Rhodes isn’t on the radio with no luck… ALL I know is I miss her humor, sarcasm, style and passion. She said the things I wanted to hear in the way I wanted to hear them. Nancy Skinner is all right as the substitute, bland, boring… like Randi Rhodes Lite. It’s my ideology but not the way I want to experience it. I understand Skinner comes from FOX News?

UPDATE 2: Good ole Nancy Skinner spend her precious airtime HYPING the Bill O'Reilly Show and FOX News...

You got street cred? What the #*~/ does that mean? NO I’VE GOT THE STREET CRED AND THE EXPERIENCE but no one will give ME a chance to even sit at the table let alone have a voice...

UPDATE 3:
I couldn’t believe it, I was up early listening to the Bill Press Radio Show 4-8-09 when the guest host (who’s name I didn’t catch) remarked “…I was their pet liberal…”

WHAT? Oh YEA! Seems to me the Conservative Labyrinth is flooding the market with a LOT of you “pet Liberals” Nancy Skinner types... All you wannbe’s that used to work for FOX News or RADIO FREE CONSERVATIVE.

Air America TOO! Richard Green (on Clout) asked for more listeners… WHY? You suck! You’re so petty, bland and boring that your guest Deidra Hall was FADING while you spoke… IMAGINE HOW THE LISTENERS FELT.

I WANT TO HEAR someone who’s going to TEAR DOWN Republicans and their warped Conservative ideology (Rhodes had THAT down, she was the best at giving the right-wing fanatics a taste of their own insults and finger pointing) I want to hear someone who’s destroying the careers of Cons
ervative wackos... not some pussy who’s talking to Hollywood starS! WHY are you m'#*@~/r's FORCING this crap on the American PEOPLE?

REMEMBER what Jimmy Cliff sang: "...
give the PEOPLE what they WANT..."

UPDATE 4: LET ME get THIS straight... Air America got rid of Randi Rhodes... but is HIRING MONTEL Williams?
Whoever in charge of the network should get his @$$ kicked, #*@~ YOU too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nancy skinner sucks

Anonymous said...

Nancy Skinner is BORING! KPOJ in Oregon has lost me for the 3 hrs. they put her on in place of Randi Rhodes. Nancy is not a Liberal, she is a moderate at best. Talk radio is about having the moderator being edgy to keep the listeners from changing the station. But if the moderator doesn't have an edge they sometimes can make up for it by being prepared and knowledgeable like Thom Hartmann. Nancy Skinner has neither trait.

Warren said...

Im with you all the way i mis Randi Rhodes more than anyone she was the reason i even began to take in interest in politics. Im sorry but im pissed cause there is no one better others are good but no one better to make a point and open your eyes. how could they let suck a talent that help them to be who they are just fade away. I'd like to know what Walter Cronkite thinks about that.

warren said...

That's "such a talent" of course

They Suck, Randi Rocks!
There's no one on Air America or any other radio or tv show for that matter that's as good as Randi. See that's what happens when you tell the truth & keep it real, they can't handle the truth.

warren said...

She's Baaack!

on xm


http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/affiliates.htmlt they need to get real and give her a TV Show